This is to inform you that we have released the Bacula source tar files and
the Windows binaries for Bacula version 3.0.2. They are loaded in their
respective download locations on Source Forge (bacula, and win32/64).
Version 3.0.2 is primarily a important bug fix update to version 3.0.1 with
some enhancements (see below).
Changes since 3.0.1:
1029, 1285, 1298, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1311, 1315
1317, 1318, 1323, 1325, 1331, 1333, 1335
- Fix problem with the Postgresql driver that sometime displays <NULL> values
- Cleanup old job records when starting the Director
- Fix bugs in xattr code
- Fix encoding problem with Postgresql
- Fix that prevents restore by file selection from using Copy job
- Security enhancement for the File Daemon
- New directive to specify source address for outgoing connexions
- Show volume availability in autochanger when doing restore.
This is project 31 in the projects file.
- Add accurate=yes/no option to estimate command
- Add --with-hostname, --with-bsrdir, --with-logdir to ./configure
- Add a restore menu that contructs a full restore when entering a JobId.
This is project 2 in the projects file.
- Add new Nagios plugin
Like always, both the Director and Storage daemon must be upgraded at
the same time.
Older 3.0.x and possibly 2.4.x File Daemons are compatible with the 3.0.2
Director and Storage daemons. It should be no need to upgrade older File
For more details, please see the release ChangeLog.
Thank you for your support and for using Bacula.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.