I have just released a new official patch for version 1.31a
as 1.31a-9-var.patch in the bacula-patches section on
It doesn't contain any critical fixes so I recommend to
apply it if you have the time and inclination.
It fixes the following things:
- A minor compiler warning in bls.c
- A segfault if the database password is not given
- Several segfaults in variable expansion
- Fix some memory leaks in variable expansion
- Eliminate spurious error message if counter not
kept in the catalog.
- The current catalog value of a counter was lost when
- Turn off some debug code in counters accidently left on.
- Print current value of a counter with "show counters"
- Fix a segfault on strange FreeBSD system where pathconf()
returns an error.
- Fix console so it sends .message commands only when really
at the command prompt.
- Correct scanning of var command so that everything after the
command is processed.
- possible fix to Alex's segfault in the Storage daemon.
patch -p0 <1.31a-9-var.patch
PS: This patch assumes that you have applied the previous
PPS: I'll be releasing the first beta 1.32 later today or