Ok, so I think I am ALMOST there for having stats on the status page. I
fixed my $TopDir path in the config file, /etc/passwd and now the /lib file.
Now everything seems to be working - backups and my cpool looks good now
from the command line.
In fact, BackupPC_nightly now shows this:
BackupPC_stats 0 = cpool,1738,18,219908,146592,0,0,0,0,0,45,2828
BackupPC_stats 1 = cpool,1790,17,172044,139168,0,0,0,0,0,51,5938
BackupPC_stats 2 = cpool,1730,17,394612,330572,0,0,0,0,0,29,8719
BackupPC_stats 3 = cpool,1672,17,176612,138720,0,0,0,0,0,757,12498
BackupPC_stats 4 = cpool,1730,17,191368,118232,0,0,1,1,0,27,15302
BackupPC_stats 5 = cpool,1741,17,1626608,1566200,0,0,0,0,0,30,18339
BackupPC_stats 6 = cpool,1754,17,199728,159116,0,0,0,0,0,20,21152
BackupPC_stats 7 = cpool,1798,17,300136,231100,0,0,1,1,0,73,24261
BackupPC_stats 8 = cpool,1705,17,432860,388948,0,0,1,1,0,56,27190
However, my main status web page still shows:
- The servers PID is 914, on host backuppc, version 3.1.0, started at
- This status was generated at 3/21 09:06.
- The configuration was last loaded at 3/21 08:48.
- PCs will be next queued at 3/21 10:00.
- Other info:
- 249 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
- 0 pending user backup requests,
- 0 pending command requests,
- Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 0 directories (as of 3/21
- Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
- Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 3/21 09:06),
- Pool file system was recently at 23% (3/21 09:04), today's max is
23% (3/21 01:00) and yesterday's max was 26%.
Where does it write the stats?
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.