> I think i may have found a small bug. I just started using BackupPc,
> and found that every time i used a host name; it did not work, but
> the with an IP it did work. After a few test i found the problem is
> with perl trying to lookup the host by gethostbuname, and that it
> returns true all the time. On the other hand nmblookup works fine,
> but is nevcer used since the program thinks gethostbyname worked.
> Bellow i triued to prove it best.
If gethostbyname() returns successfully then BackupPC believes it.
Something must be wrong with your DNS setup or perl configuration.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.