I just released BackupPC version 2.0.0 beta1 on SourceForge.
This should turn into the official 2.0.0 release in a few weeks provided
there are no serious problems. The documentation still needs a bit
Please send feedback!
The changes since 2.0.0 beta0 are:
* Fixed BackupPC_Admin directory browsing bug when selecting different
* Added Spanish language translation lib/BackupPC/Lang/es.pm from Javier.
(Javier, please email me your last name so I can update the docs.)
* Fixed lib/BackupPC/PoolWrite.pm so it can handle incorrect file sizes.
This fixes a race condition in rsync reported by denon.
* Added binmode(STDIN) to BackupPC_tarExtract, suggested by Pat LoPresti
to fix a problem a RedHat8 with perl 5.8.0. It's unclear why this
helps, but it should be benign. See:
* Added additional error reporting to RsyncFileIO.pm.
PS: Apologies for the slow releases, but I've been extremely busy lately,
and this isn't going to change. See
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.