I installed backuppc a week ago and currently have 2 full backups and 6 incremental backups for 2 Windows machines and one full backup for another windows machine. I have not seen and pooling happen yet. on the Status page it says this:
- 0 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
- 0 pending user backup requests,
- 0 pending command requests,
- Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files
and 0 directories (as of 1/29 01:00),
- Pool hashing gives 0 repeated
files with longest chain 0,
- Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of
size 0.00GB (around 1/29 01:00),
- Pool file system was recently at 83%
(1/29 18:59), today's max is 83% (1/29 17:08)
and yesterday's max was 82%.
Is there a configuration I need in order to enable pooling or is it because I have don't have enough backups yet? i left most of the config as default. Any info would be appreciated.