Last night I installed ScaneRSS three times without success. I am running Vuze 4.0.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4. After installation, every time Vuze restarted, it reported a Java error and would not load ScanRSS. Vuze could also not uninstall ScaneRSS, so I did it manually.
This morning, I tried one more time and this time it worked. The problem is very clear to me: during the install, I am asked if this is only for me or for all users. If I select "all users" it fails, if I select "only me" it works.
So, this morning, I set up the filters. It took two tries to get it right, but in the end, everything showed as it should - almost. In the beginning, looking at the feeds, all the file names were in red type. After some time, this changed to black and everything looks normal now. It has not downloaded anything yet, so I don't know yet how that works. I hope this is helpful for someone.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.