Multiple User Questions

celution
2007-12-09
2013-01-31
  • celution

celution - 2007-12-09

Hi,

Regarding multiple users:

Can user's bandwidth be controlled individually or set up to get an equal share of the global Azureus maximum? 

Can user's number of "concurrent downloads" be limited individually or set to "X" per user?

This looks like a very useful tool - many thanks to the developers.  I have not done much programming other than a bunch of VB for Access (years ago) and a bit of Perl/RegEx but would like to help; I did not see a "user guide" other than the included "readme" and copies elsewhere.  I would be happy to write one, but let me know if this is already "in progress" to avoid duplicate efforts.

Thanks,

Celution

• Leonard Brünings

>Can user's bandwidth be controlled individually or set up to get an equal share of the global Azureus maximum?  
      >Can user's number of "concurrent downloads" be limited individually or set to "X" per user?

No to both. Unfortuanetly this is not possible atm without rewriting Az start/stop rules completly.

As for the user guide there is indeed work in progress but help is always appreciated.
      If you are really interested let me know and I'll get you on the team.