I've got this problem. It seems as ROBOTS entries from google in my logfile (default NCSA format) are being ignored in the robots section of awstats.
I've started optimizing my sites and am very interested to know about google's hits....right now I have to use grep to get an accurate description.
If anyone can figure out why awstats isn't picking up my google entries I'd really like to know!
This ist the APACHE2 logfileformat:
188.8.131.52 - - [01/Dec/2007:06:34:57 +0100] "GET /en/uniserv/vertriebspartner.shtml HTTP/1.1" 200 113748 www.uniserv.de "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)" "-"
see >>> awstats.conf
I got the statistics build, but the BROWSERS and ROBOTS won´t work.
thanks for helps and hints.
Log in to post a comment.