AWStats Log Analyzer 7.4 has been released.
The package can be downloaded from the website of the AWStats project:
Changes in this version are as follows :
- Add debian patch debian-patches-1019_allow_frame_resize.patch to add
option nboflastupdatelookuptosave on command line.
- #199 Added geoip6 plugin with support for IPv4 AND IPv6.
- Work with Amazon AWS log files (using %time5 tag).
- Fixes permission on some .pl scripts.
- #205 GetResolvedIP_ipv6 does not strip trailing dot.
- #496 tools scripts should print warnings and errors to STDERR.
- #919 Referrals not getting tracked due to improperly getting flagged as a search.
- Add debian patch 0007_russian_lang.patch.
- Add debian patch 2001_awstatsprog_path.patch.
- #921 Failure in the help text for geoip_generator.pl
- #909 awstats_buildstaticpages.pl noisy debug output.
- #680 Invalid data passed to Time::Local causes global destruction.
- #212 Fix CVE-2006-2237
Log in to post a comment.