This new version is not ready for a production use. It is just a beta release. AWStats 6.6 beta contains bug and ecurity fixes and new features:
- All geoip plugins support the PurePerl version.
- Possible use of vhost in extra section.
- Support IPv6 in AllowAccessFromWebToFollowingIPAddresses parameter.
- Added svn family to browsers detection.
- Remove some Perl warnings.
- Remove lc() on translation strings.
- Not sanitized migrate parameter.
- Not sanitized urlxxx parameters that could be used for XSS attacks.
- Added AWStats version in stdout outputs.
- Updated some language files.
- Updated browsers database.
Log in to post a comment.