I am pleased to announce that AWStats 6.1 final has been released.
Version 6.1 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new features.
You can download 6.1 from AWStats official web site: http://awstats.sourceforge.net
One of the most important changes are:
- Possibility to build AWStats database in XML (XSD format is provided in tools/xslt directory).
- The fix of install for MAC OS users and webmin users.
- Perl 5.8.4 support
- Better support for mail and ftp analysis.
- Other minor new features
- The BuildHistoryFormat can now accept xml to build the AWStats database in xml. The XML schema is available in tools/xslt directory.
- Added an example of xslt style sheet to use AWStats XML database.
- Added %time4 flag for LogFormat to support unix timestamp date format.
- Added Firefox to browser database.
- Added option IncludeInternalLinksInOriginSection (defined to 0 by default).
- Added field to choose size of list limit (rawlog plugin).
- Added ExtraSectionCodeFilterX parameters.
- PDF detection works also for browsers that support PDF 6 only.
Added an automatic year adjustment for sendmail/postfix log files that does not store the log. This solve problems for mail analyses around new year.
- Added tooltips for mail reports (tooltips plugin).
Changed look of the summary report to prepare add of new informations.
- Added failed mails number in the summary.
- AllowAccessFromWebToFollowingAuthenticatedUsers is no more case sensitive.
- Added new functions for plugins: AddHTMLMenuHeader, AddHTMLMenuFooter,
- Added detection of Camino web browser (old Chimera).
- Full updated robots database.
- Removed warning "Bizarre copy of ARRAY" with new Perl 5.8.4.
- Fixed syntax error in Year view when xhtml output is selected.
- Fixed a problem of not working misc feature when using IIS and
when URLWithQuery was set to 0.
- Now all non ISO-8859-1 languages are shown correctly even with Apache2, whatever is the value of the AddDefaultCharset directive.
- Some plugins broke the xhtml output.
- Fixed wrong results for compression ratios when using mod_gzip and %gzip_ratio tag.
- Fixed old bug showing string "SCALAR(0x8badae4)" inside html reports
when using mod_perl.
- Fixed the not allowed GET method when LogType=S.
- maillogconvert.pl: Better management of error records with sendmail and postfix (some "reject" records were discarded).
- maillogconvert.pl: Fixed important bug where records were discarded when server name was a FQDN.
- configure.pl: Now works also on Mac OS X
- configure.pl: If /etc/awstats directory does not exist, try to
create it. If /etc/awstats.model.conf not found on Linux, try to find it in cgi-bin directory.
- Fixed some bugs when BuildReportOutput is set to xhtml (rawlog plugin) plugin.
- Number of shown lines were one more than required (rawlog plugin).
- xhtml output broken for some 404 reports.
- BuildReportOutput=xml renamed into BuildReportOutput=xhtml
- Added arabic language file.
- Updated language file.
- Updated documentation.
Update value of NBOFENTRYFOFLUSH
Log in to post a comment.