I am pleased to announce that AWStats 5.7 final has been released.
Version 5.7 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new features.
You can download 5.7 from AWStats official web site: http://awstats.sourceforge.net
You should remove the "robots.txt" and "favicon.ico" entries in the SkipFiles parameter in your config files after updgrading from 5.5 or previous to 5.7. The ShowLinksToWhoIs parameter has been removed. You must enable the plugin 'hostinfo' to get the same result, if it was used.
- The -configdir parameter in awstats_updateall.pl is now working coorectly.
- Fix failing call to ipv6 plugin.
- Pb with some regex value used in the new REGEX fields added in 5.6.
- Better support for WebStar log files.
- Count for add to favourites is done on hits to favicon.ico for IE only. This
avoid counting wrong "Add" done by browsers that hit the file even when no
add is done. Value reported is the (count for IE) / (ratio of IE among all
- Count for Browsers with WMA audio playing support now works.
- Fix problem with default ShowFlagLinks defined to 1 instead of '' when not
included in config file.
- Road runner browsers detection problems.
- syslog tag can accept hostname with not only a-z chars.
- " " changed to " " in miscellanous chart.
- Geoip lookup is always done (as it should) on ip when ip is known, even if
DNSLookup is enabled and successfull. This increase seriously AWStats speed
when DNSLookup and Geoip are both enabled.
- Chars < and > inside reported values are no more removed but coded with <
and > in html built page.
- Added 'rawlog' plugin to add a form to show raw log content with filter
- Added a dynamic exclude filter on CGI full list report pages.
- Added maillogconvert.pl for analyzing mail log files (better support
for sendmail, postfix and qmail log files).
- Added -addfilenum option in logresolvemerge.pl
- Added -updatefor option to limit number of lines parsed in one update
- Added support for Darwin streaming server.
- Added Firebird browser detection.
- awstats_buildstaticpages.pl can also build a PDF file (need htmldoc).
- Better management of plugin load failure.
- Added LogType parameter.
- Added option -dnscache= in logresolvemerge.pl to use dns static file.
- Minor bug fixes.
- The HostAliases list parameter is used to check if a log that contains
%virutalhost field should be qualified.
- Added %MO tag for LogFile parameter to be replaced by the three first
letter of month.
- The "Popup WhoIs link" code is now handled by new 'hostinfo' plugin.
- Added mp4 mime type.
- Updated documentation.
Log in to post a comment.