I am pleased to announce that AWStats 5.6 final has been released.
Version 5.6 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new features.
You can download 5.6 from AWStats official web site: http://awstats.sourceforge.net
You should remove the "robots.txt" and "favicon.ico" entries in the SkipFiles parameter in your config files after updgrading to 5.6.
- Domain with no pages hits were always reported as other in domain chart.
- percent for other in full list of "links for internet search engines"
has been fixed.
- Report compression ratios with mod_deflate feature (Apache 2).
- A better browser detection.
- Can add regex values for a lot of list parameters (HostAliases,
- StyleSheet parameter works completely now and sample of CSS files are
- Add meta tags robots noindex,nofollow to avoid indexing of stats pages by
- Added a "Miscellanous chart" to report ratio of Browsers that support:
Java, Flash, Real reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader.
- "Miscellanous chart" also report the "Add to favourites" (must remove the
"robots.txt" and "favicon.ico" entries off your SkipFiles parameter in your
config file to have this feature working.
- Update process now try a direct access at last updated record when a new
update is ran. If it fails (file changed or wrong checksum of record), then
it does a scan from the beginning of file until a new date has been
reached (This was the only way of working on older version). So now update
process is very much faster for thoose who don't purge/rotate their log
file between two update process (direct access is faster than full scan).
- Better look for report pages on Netscape/Mozilla browsers.
- Updated documentation.
- Update wap/imode browser list.
Log in to post a comment.