I am pleased to announce that AWStats 5.5 final has been released.
Version 5.5 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new features.
You can download 5.5 from AWStats official web site:
Old deprecated values for -lang option (-lang=0, -lang=1...) has been
removed. Use -lang=code_language instead (-lang=en, -lang=fr, ...).
Old deprecated -month=year option must be replaced by -month=all when
used on command line.
The tooltips feature is now stored into the plugin "tooltips". So you
must enable this plugin by adding the line
into the config file, to have tooltips enabled.
- Summary robots list was limited to MaxNbOfLoginShown instead of being
limited to MaxNbOfRobotShown value.
- Fixed a bug when using HBL codes in ShowRobotsStats parameter.
- AllowAccessFromWebToFollowingAuthenticatedUsers now works for users with
space in name.
- Bug 730996. When URLWithQueryWithoutFollowingParameters was used with a
value and another parameter was ended with this value, the wrong parameter
was truncated from URL.
- Added a 'Screen Size' report.
- Group OS by families. Added a detailed OS version chart.
- Better 404 errors management. URLs are always cleaned from their parameter
to build '404 not found' URLs list (because parameters are not interesting
as they can't have effect as page is not found). Referrer URLs list for '404
not found' URLs are kept with parameters only if URLReferrerWithQuery is set
to 1. This make this report more useful.
- Added 'geoipfree' plugin (same than 'geoip' plugin but using the free
Perl module Geo::IPfree).
- 'geoip' plugin can works with Perl module Geo::IP but also with Perl module
- Added 'userinfo' plugin to add information from a text file (like lastname,
office department,...) in authenticated user chart.
- month parameter can accept format -month=D, not only -month=DD
- Optimized code size.
- Optimized HTML output report size.
- Added plugin ipv6 to fully support IPv6 (included reverse DNS lookup).
- Split month summary chart and days of month chart in two different charts in
main page. This also means that ShowDaysOfMonthStats and
AddDataArrayShowDaysOfMonthStats parameters were added.
- Added -staticlinksext to build static pages with another extension than
- Added QMail support and better working support for Postfix and Sendmail (SMA
preprocessor was replaced by maillogconv.pl).
- AWStats default install directory is /usr/local/awstats for unix like OS.
- Added Isle of Man, Monserat, and Palestinian flag icon.
- Added "local network host" and "Satellite access host" in label of possible
countries and icons (They appears when using geoip plugins).
- Better management of parsed lines counting. The last line number is also
stored in history file, for a future use.
- Removed LogFormat=5 option for ISA log file because I am fed up of
supporting bugged and non standard MS products. Sorry but this takes me too
many times. To use AWStats with an ISA server, just use now a preprocessor
tool to convert into a W3C log file.
- Added estonian, serban and icelandic language files.
- Updated documentation.
Log in to post a comment.