I am pleased to announce that AWStats 5.3 final has been released.
Version 5.3 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new features.
You can download 5.3 from AWStats official web site:
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Fixed: Bad documentation for use of ExtraSection.
- Fixed: Bug in ValidSMTPCodes parameter.
- Fixed: Remove AWStats header on left frame if ShowHeader=0.
- Fixed: 29th february 2004 will be correctly handled.
- Fixed: Another try to fix the #include not working correctly.
- Fixed: Columns not aligned in unknownip view when not all fields are
- Fixed: Columns not aligned in allhosts and lasthosts view when not all
fields are choosed.
- Added awstats_exportlib.pl tool.
- Added 'Full list' view for Domains/Country report.
- Added 'Full list' and 'Last visits' for email senders/receivers chart.
- Added a memory cache for GeoIP plugin resolution (geoip is faster).
- New parameter: Added AuthenticatedUsersNotCaseSensitive.
- Speed increased when ExtraSection is used.
- Updates to AWStats robots, os, browsers, search_engines databases.
- Added awstats_logo3.png
- Added X11 as Unknown Unix OS, and Atari OS.
- Change way of reading -output= parameter to prepare build of several output
with same running process.
- Updated documentation.
Laurent Destailleur for AWStats.
Log in to post a comment.