I am pleased to announce that AWStats 5.1 beta is ready.
Version 5.1 is an update that fix minor bugs and add new
This new version is for the moment a beta version. If you
look for a stable version, please use 5.0.
You can download 5.1 beta from AWStats official web site:
Beta version is available in tgz package only.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Better support for ftp log files.
- Better support for mail log files.
- Can analyze streaming log files (Windows Media Server).
- Added choice of month and year in list boxes (when used as CGI).
- The data values for month and days are reported in main page under the
graph, no need to change page.
- New feature: ShowxxxStats parmaters accept codes to decide which columns
show in chart.
- New parameter: Added SkipUserAgents parameter to exclude some user agent
- New parameter: Added URLNotCaseSensitive.
- New parameter: Added URLWithQueryWithoutFollowingParameters to exclude
parameters from URL when URLWithQuery is on.
- Added tag %Dw-n for LogFile parameter (replaced with the day number in
but differs from %DW-n because start with 0).
- Fixed: -debug option is allowed in migrate.
- Fixed: Wrong window was opened when clicking on flag link when
UseFramesWhenCGI was on.
- Fixed: Fixed pb in refreshing page when clicking on "Update Now" link (no
need to force the refresh).
- Fixed: a bug which makes the keywords report loaded twice when page viewed
as a cgi after an update now click.
- Fixed: Pb with SAMBAR server ('Expires' line appears at the top of pages).
- Fixed: Now last update DNS cache file is saved with same permissions than
history files so it depends on
- Fixed: Some sorting function were still using old 4.1 algorithm. Now all
sorts use new 5.0 algorithm (so speed and memory use again increase above
all for large web sites with a lot of referers).
- Fixed: Remove DecodeEncodedString on parameters sent by command line.
- Rewrite plugins to match the same standard for all of them (All use an
function + AWStats version check + no need of global vars in awstats.pl).
- Can use the #include "configfile" directive in config files.
- Added week-end color on week-end days in monthdayvalues report.
- Added 'spider' and 'crawler' as generic robots.
- Added awstats_updateall.pl tool.
- Remove common2combined.pl tool (useless).
- Updated graph colors.
- Updated documentation.
- Updated database.
- Updated language files.