It's a pleasure to announce that AWStats 4.1 Beta is ready.
Version 4.1 has minor features enhancements.
This new version is for the moment a beta version. If you look for a stable version, please use 4.0.
4.1 is fully compatible with all 4.0 data files.
You can download 4.1 beta from AWStats official web site:
Beta version is available in tgz package only.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Fixed: -logfile option can be anywhere on command line and accept space
in log file names.
- Fixed: A bug vampired memory and caused abnormal disk swapping in
- Fixed: Reduce nb of dropped records for log files not 'completely' sorted.
- New tag for logfile: %virtualname allows you to share same log file for
several virtual servers.
- New feature: A 'pipe' can be used in LogFile name parameter.
- New feature: Added full list for refering search engines and refering pages.
- New feature: Report keywords AND keyphrases. No need to choose one or else.
- New feature: Report exit pages.
- New feature: Report visits duration.
- New option: Added -dir option to choose destination directory for
- New option: Added AWStats common options to awstats_buildstaticpages.pl
- Updated AWStats databases (renamed into .pm files and moved to lib dir).
- Updated documentation.
Laurent Destailleur for AWStats.