AWStats 3.0 final is ready
AWStats team is pleased to announce that AWStats 3.0 final is ready.
Since AWStats 3.0 beta, there is only minor changes (fix in doc and add of some search engines, os in AWStats database).
Version 3.0 is a major change. The most important improvements are:
1) New look
2) Daily stats (for pages, hits and bytes)
3) Personalised log format supported
4) Update is not made by default when runned from
a browser (speed increased and server load decreased)
5) Data language files are now in separate files
6) A lot of other changes (see below)
You can download 3.0 beta from AWStats official web site:
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- New look
- Add daily report for pages, hits and bytes.
- AWStats can use its own conversion array to make some reverse DNS lookup.
- Add also SkipDNSLookupFor option.
- Add OnlyFiles option.
- AWStats works with personalised log file format (support also Webstar native log format). New log format parsing algorithm.
- Now update is not made by default when stats are read from a browser. Add an "update now" button on HTML report page if new option AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser is on.
- Tooltips now works also with Netscape 6, Opera and most browsers.
- Update browsers database to add a lot of "audio" browsers and more.
- Update OS database (Add Windows ME, OpenBSD).
- Robots database updated.
- Support new domains (biz, museum, coop, info, aero...).
- Add some missing flags icons.
- Rewrite UnescapeURL function to works with all encoded URLs, cyrilic URL.
- Some minor changes.
- Add translation for some "not translated" words.
- Bytes reported are auto-scalled (Bytes, Kb, Mb, Gb).
- Fix problem of colors (styles) not working with some browsers.
- Added new languages. Now 15 different languages.
- Fix bug of bad link in TOP pages links when viewed page is of another virtual host.
- Others minor fixes
- 259 domains/countries, 60 browsers database, 26 OS, 258 robots, 47 search engines.