After almost a month, I finally have Task Scheduler (Windows) running the
update on its own! I missed several days of stats though and can't figure out
how to update for specific days in the past. Any help is appreciated!
You cannot update just a specific day in a month. To get the missing days, you
have to re-run all updates for that month. More on this under http://awstats.
sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_faq.html#OLDLOG (FAQ-COM 350).
Jean-Luc, InternetOfficer AWStats Professional
I deleted the awstats102010.domain.txt file (actually copied it elsewhere and
deleted the data folder file) and clicked "update now". It removed all data
except for today. I tried changing the date to the 1st and updating but get
the message LastLine parameter "is '20101025000019' so in future." with no
To solve this problem, temporarily move all files in the DirData directory to
another directory, then run the update for the missing month and finally
restore the files you moved temporarily.
I removed everything from the data folder, change the server date to each day
at 23:55:nn and used the browser update. Data appears for each day, but is 2
orders of magnitude smaller than what it reported when I updated manually each
night (ie. 8 visits as opposed to 800). It does show the correct date and time
after each update though.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.