My Fastream NFServer produces a W3C log format not quite "Standard".
I used the fields from the logfile and placed them in the conf file as
LogFormat="date time s-computername s-sitename s-ip s-port c-ip c-port cs-username cs-method cs-uri-stem sc-bytes cs-bytes cs-version cs-host cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer)"
The 1st run said "Add %code in your LogFormat string". I added that at the end.
That can't be the way to do it 'cause the next try gave me 10 dropped and 590 corrupted records.
I am 75, trying to make my family home server a bit more intelligent
Can someone help please.
PS - this is my actual logfile
2004-10-04 17:00:19 Default Default 192.168.1.100 80 188.8.131.52 1068 Guest GET /icons/binary.gif 1081 0 HTTP/1.1 simplymedia.ca Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+98;+Win+9x+4.90;+T312461) - http://simplymedia.ca/
Don't get me wrong, but have a look here it will definitely help you to get awstats going:
WOW, this is for v6.2 - lots more stuff here...
I am/was trying with v 5.32 - I guess I better start fresh!
Log in to post a comment.