Are these bugs of AWStats 6.9 ?
The robot ID in my web access log is "Oracle Ultra Search" and I tried to use 'oracle[_+ ]ultra[_+ ]search' in the robots.pm to identify but it did not work. I tried 'Oracle Ultra Search' and 'Oracle_Ultra_Search' but they did not work also. Nothing with the name "Oracle" was shown in the "Robots/Spiders visitors ... Full list" page. I tried many different combinations and finally I found that only 'Oracle' which is case sensitive worked.
My findings were:
1. Regular expression [_+ ] does not work.
2. Robot IDs in the file "robots.pm" are case sensitive.
3. Robot IDs with space does not work.
If I use 'Oracle\ ' as the Robot ID like the lines shown below, the text "Oracle\" is displayed in the "Robots/Spiders visitors ... Full list" page instead of the hyperlink "Oracle Ultra Search".
@RobotsSearchIDOrder_list1 = (
%RobotsHashIDLib = (
'Oracle\ ','Oracle Ultra Search',
Log in to post a comment.