AVR Eclipse plugin 2.4.1 and avrdude 6.0.1 error

2013-12-31
2014-01-01
  • Leon Carrusel

Leon Carrusel - 2013-12-31

Hello,

I´m trying to grab a project on a ATTiny84 using this setup:

• MAC OS X Maverics version 10.9.1 64bit
    • Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (64bit), Version: Kepler Service Release 1,
      Build id: 20130919-0819
    • AVR Eclipse Plugin identifier: de.innot.avreclipse.feature.group, version 2.4.1,
      provider: avr-eclipse.sourceforge.net

• CrossPack-AVR 20130-12-16: Avr-gcc in version 4.8.1, Binutils in version 2.23.2
      avrdude version 6.0.1

When i´d tried burn on the MCU, Eclipse gives me an error: "No programmer has been set for the project"
    The when I verified in project properties->AVR: there are two AVRDude items:

1. First said: "AVRDude is not supported for Static library projects."
    2. Second: has the correct configuration

avrdude 6.0.1 is working ok from command line!

please help me. Thx!

Leon

• Kees Bakker

Kees Bakker - 2013-12-31

If it says: "No programmer has been set for the project", then that is what it is.

Next you say that there two AVRDude items. You probably mean that "Programmer configuration" has two choices. But you don't say which one you selected. I'm assuming the second is selected. But then it does not match with the message "No programmer has been set for the project". Either you have one selected or you get that "No programmer..." message.

• Kees Bakker

Kees Bakker - 2014-01-01

Weird. There should be only one AVRDude in the left column. I have no idea how that can happen. And I am very sorry to say that I know only one advice: re-install Eclipse and the plugin. This is higher Eclipse magic that I know very little of.