Here the problem :
First, i must say that the problem occurs only
with video encoded with lagarith codec in YV12 mode.
The problem doesn't occur with video encoded with
lagarith codec in other mode (YUY2), and it neither
occurs with other video encoded in YV12 (DivX, H264).
Even if i found sometime the memory used a little high.
I've already notify this problem to the person
doing the lagarith codec, but it's hard to say which
is responsible. I suggest you get in touch with him
to see where the problem lies.
My PC : Dual core (note core2duo) with 2Go of
mermory under Windows XP SP3.
When i open an avisynth script under virtual dub,
with the only command inside is :
if the avi file is encoded with lagarith codec in
YV12 mode, the memory used go up until around 900Mo !!!!
This occur with V2.5.8 RC2 and RC3.
I've tested with V2.5.7, the memory used go up
(only... ^_^) to around 450Mo...
Opening directly the file in VDub, not using an
avisynth script, memory used is only 45Mo.
You must have a long enough file to reproduce the
problem, as it take around 20s for the memory used
to stabilise and stop growing.
I realy think there is a problem somewhere !!!
Log in to post a comment.