I just have uploaded a new version of AVFS after three long years. Most
important changes are support for lzma and the system-wide installation
of zlib/bzlib can be used instead of the builtin. Here's the complete
Changes from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9 (2010-10-06)
- fixed race condition in avfsd
- system zlib and bzlib may be used instead of shipped versions.
Access is slower for some operations (e.g. seeking)
- updated bzlib to 1.0.6
- support for liblzma has been added so xz and lzma files
can be accessed. There is also a module named uxze which
uses the external command xz so even without liblzma
such archives can be accessed.
- fixed crash in ftp module when password file is empty
- updated extfs handler and added some new handlers
- added ucftp module for uncached ftp support with read and
Ralf Hoffmann <ralf@...>