From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@cs...> - 2004-04-29 23:01:38
Here is a release-candidate build of Audacity 1.2.1 for Windows:
We are planning to release Audacity 1.2.1 in a few days. Please help
us test this build and let us know if you find any new problems.
Known bugs in the 1.2.1-rc1 release candidate build.
* The Audacity icon does not appear in the window titlebar.
(This will be fixed before the final release.)
Changes since Audacity 1.2.0:
* Updated translations:
Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian
* Fix a possible crash when opening or resizing the Equalization
window, especially when using large system fonts.
* Don't allow numbers less than -100% in Change Pitch/Speed/Tempo
effects (fixes a possible crash).
* Correctly load ID3 tags saved in Audacity project files.
* Fix a bug that caused Nyquist effects to fail when using certain
* On Linux and OS X, store lockfiles in the temp directory instead of
the user's home directory. This fixes problems in computer labs
where users have restricted or network-mounted home directories.
* Linux: Include a newer PortAudio v19 snapshot. (Fixes compilation
problems when using the experimental --with-portaudio=v19 option.)
* Linux: Fix endianness bug in playback on PowerPC.
* Linux: Fix compilation problems in Nyquist and SoundTouch.
Additional changes that are not in 1.2.1-rc1, but will be made in the
* Fix a bug in Quick Mix that caused old temporary files not to be
* Fix a bug that can cause data to be lost if data from one project
is copied to another project after the first project's window has
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.