From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@cs...> - 2004-04-25 00:20:40
We're planning to release Audacity 1.2.1 around the first week of May.
This release has updated translations and fixes for several minor bugs
found in Audacity 1.2.0. There are no new features in this version.
Here's a candidate source tarball for testing. We will hopefully have
Windows and Mac OS X builds available soon. Please try this out and let
us know if you find any problems. Thanks!
Meanwhile, Dominic is working on new volume meters, which will be added
in Audacity 1.2.2 with other new features and interface improvements!
Changes in Audacity 1.2.1:
* Fix a possible crash when opening or resizing the Equalization
window, especially when using large system fonts.
* Don't allow percentages less than -100% in Change Pitch/Speed/Tempo
effects. Fixes a possible crash.
* Fix a crash when the temporary directory is not available on startup.
* Correctly load ID3 tags saved in Audacity project files.
* On Linux and OS X, store lockfiles in the temp directory instead of
the user's home directory. This fixes problems in lab environments
where users have restricted or network-mounted home directories.
* Fix a bug that prevented Nyquist effects from running when certain
regional settings were activated.
* Linux: Fix endianness problems in playback on PowerPC.
* Linux: Fix compilation problem in Nyquist on MIPS.
* Linux: Include a more recent PortAudio v19 snapshot (fixes compilation
problems when building with the --with-portaudio=v19 option).
* Updated translations.