From: Vaughan Johnson <vaughan@au...> - 2012-03-14 20:10:58
On 3/14/2012 11:54 AM, Vaughan Johnson wrote:
> Per other messages, we're doing a staged release this time.
> Referring to steps at
> 8. All the downloads are up on googlecode. There was apparently a glitch
> on Sourceforge when I uploaded there last night, so I'm redoing those
> 9. Gale's doing that. I'm not sure if it's complete yet. When done,
> manual freeze can be lifted, I think. Any thought been given to keeping
> the manual in its own SVN tree?
> 10. Holding off on this until 21:00 UTC on March 15, to review the
> website changes more before actively drawing more visitors to the site.
> 11. Just completed, so...
> 12. Code freeze is lifted (including strings in code). Manual and
> website freeze are still on.
> 13. Done, as stated. But we need to figure out how we want to handle
> IS_BETA internally, now that we're not designating any builds as "Beta"
> externally. Later for that, and discussion of version numbering. :-)
> - V