Audacity Team is pleased to announce the addition of five new names
to our Team, in recognition of their significant and long-standing
contribution to our project:
* Michael Chinen, developer
* Steve Daulton, documentation and support
* Ruslan Ijbulatov (LRN), developer
* Greg Kozikowski, documentation and support
* Peter Sampson, documentation and support
Michael and LRN were Google Summer of Code (GSoC) students with
Audacity in 2008, and have remained active in development since then.
Michael himself mentored a GSoC project this year.
Steve, Greg and Peter have answered user questions tirelessly on the
Forum for several years.
The new Team members are now listed on our Credits page:
We have also added the following to the Credits page:
* David Bailes, accessibility advisor ("adviser" better in US English)?
* Daniel Horgan, developer
* André Pinto, developer
* Brian Cameron
* Benjamin Drung
* Michael Schwendt
Daniel and André were successful GSoC students with Audacity this
summer. They contributed a great deal towards improving the stability
of the 1.3 Beta code, in preparation for its release as a new 2.0 Stable
Thanks too to David and the three others for their work on -devel list.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.