Thanks dominic for your hint - here is my summary, orf what I had to do
be able to compile audacity 1.2.0.pre3.
1) There seems to be a bug in the project definition, the path for
'libresample.dsp' was wrong ( as seen in the 'File View of the
left pane in VCC++) it is in win and not in win\libresample.
2) The missing links in the readme file are
a) need to edit configwin.h and do #udef (NOT #define ...0) to the
libraries that are unneeded
b) remove the appropriate libraries from Project Setting Link tab,
In order to compile the minimal audacity (no options) I had to
1) double click on the libresample on the left (File view) pane - it then
found the correct dsw file
2) edit configwin,h as follows
3) remove the following libraries from the settings
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.