From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@gm...> - 2012-11-25 17:13:07
Update to information previously posted to -Team:
There seems to be a bug.
Clean SVN build today with default configure options (libsoxr + libresample)
Tested on Debian Squeeze.
1) Set project rate to 48kHz
2) Generate a tone
3) Add a time track
4) Change project rate to 44100 Hz
5) Add 2 control points to time track to produce a slope starting at
the top of the time track and going down to the bottom of the time
track at t=30 seconds.
No sound is produced.
7) Set project rate to 48000
The tone is played with decreasing pitch (as expected)
9) Set project rate back to 44100
The tone does not play.
I've now tried this with Audacity built with libsamplerate, and the
problem does not occur.