To all of you that are using the 1.x Version (Windows):
Recently eBay (at last) changed their security requirements, it is now required! to use SSL for bidding. So don't switch of the SSL mode, Auction Mage won't be able to bid otherwise.
Release 1.90 is the Delphi version of Auction Mage with some minor changes. No need to update, it is just to keep the 1.x version available.
Release 2.0a3 is the current JAVA version, it should work out of the box and includes nearly all essential functions. Time sync does not work yet, please use an externel NTP client like http://sourceforge.net/projects/nettime
I added two new features in this release:
1. Auction Mage can use SSL connections now, so it's actually more secure than bidding with the browser. You don't send your password in plain text now.
2. There are several item lists now (active, my ebay and trashbin), you can move items from one list to the other by drag&drop or context menu.
And I removed a really embarassing bug: The program didn't work properly after installation until you added your first item.
Created a new logo and icon, which is also used in the HTML interface now.
I fixed a bug (bidding was corrupt since V1.85) and added some features. There is also a new Nullsoft Installation script.