Accented characters cannot be included in the form templates (.xml files) because libxml converts them to UTF8 without converting them back for display. A workaround is needed.
This is now fixed. I used libxml's UTF8toHtml routine to convert strings of UTF8 to html-formatted characters in forms.c. I also fixed a bug which prevented accented characters from being input into forms on the site configuration page. They can now be inputted and stored correctly in the aucconf.xml file. Also, accented characters will be read back properly from the config file.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.