I am currently "objectifying" an older program "konjunktionen.c" which is written in plain C.
The idea is
- to extract the secant-method-like algorithm for reuse in other circumstances
- to pull all the conjunction-specific details into an own class
- to make the main program ready to work with other objects then a conjunction object instead.
This part will probably form the core of AstroPatterns, so I pay much attention to it.
Other parts in progress are
- integrating a hashtable object from the "STLPLUS" liberary, without importing all the rest of this lib.
- A small unit test framework that works with my Dev-Cpp platform.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.