When I just updated to the newer version of ASSP (version 1.99 13190)
and ran my usual connection tests, I noticed interesting behavior.
Usually I test internal and external travel after an update by sending
an email from mydomain to mydomain and an external account, and then
sending from the external account to mydomain and the external account.
I noticed something peculiar on this test
When sending mail from mydomain.com and addressing it to mydomain.com
and externaldomain.com, it would not send to the external address.
I tested by flipping the recipients to externaldomain.com and
mydomain.com and the mail passed through without problem.
Reverting back to an older version of ASSP kept the bug, but to be
honest, I do not know if this was present and I just didn't notice it
I haven't changed the assp.cfg for a while, so if it's a setting in the
cfg file, please point it out, but I wouldn't think the order of
outgoing recipients should matter to the mail proxy.
We are in the process of moving domains
Please update contact e-mail addresses from @pmw-wheeltracker.com to @pmwmachines.com
Thank you for your buisiness
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.