We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.0.
Artifactory (http://artifactory.jfrog.org) is an advanced Maven repository manager, offering powerful enterprise features, such as LDAP/Active Directory integration and fine-grained permission control, behind an easy-to-use user interface.
With this second major release of Artifactory, Artifactory is 100% configurable via an Ajax web UI and is packed with many enterprise-level features out-of the box:
- Built-in UI configurable and UI-testable LDAP integration (other integrations possible via Spring Security).
- No more clear text passwords in your Maven settings.xml - Artifactory offers auto-generated encrypted passwords, which is extremely important when using external authentication.
- Ability to undeploy complete versions and remove in one go hundreds of old artifacts deployed from the same module.
- Sophisticated role-based access control (RBAC), e.g - you can allow only certain groups to see sources.
- Security domain level administrators.
- Real time view for the effective RBAC on a selected artifact/node.
- Ability to deploy a bundle of zipped artifacts and import a Maven local repository into Artifactory.
- True undeploy with immediate Maven metadata updates.
- Real time tailing of server logs from the UI.
- Remote checksum validations.
- Built-in support for MySql.
- Tomcat install script has been Improved and the ability to run as a Windows Service.
- Special support to run under IBM WebSphere.
- An artadmin command-line tool for performing various administrative tasks.
- The underlying architecture to support high volumes of concurrent downloads and uploads have been updated.
- Help on nearly every UI element.
- Improved, complete user guide.
Artifactory is available for immediate download from the JFrog Site (http://www.jfrog.org) or directly from SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=175347.
The detailed release information is available from JIRA here: http://issues.jfrog.org/jira/browse/RTFACT/fixforversion/10290
The Artifactory User Guide can be found here: http://wiki.jfrog.org/confluence/display/RTF/Artifactory+User+Guide.
You can also try the Online Demo at http://repo.jfrog.org.
The JFrog Artifactory Team