Clear mondrian cache

ART Help
K F
2020-06-25
2020-06-26
  • K F

K F - 2020-06-25

Hi

I want to ask, where clearing mondrian cache is the same in Saiku and JPivot. I think, that "Configure->Caches->JPivot Clear" cleares the mondrian cache for JPivot reports, but "Configure->Caches->Saiku Clear" cleares just cache for olap cubes and their definitionbut not their mondrian cache. It is so? How can I clear mondrian cache for Saiku Reports?

Thanks
    Katka

• Timothy Anyona

Timothy Anyona - 2020-06-25

That's true for jpivot. Not sure about saiku. Have you tried?

• K F

K F - 2020-06-25

Yes, I've tried it. And I think that it doesn't work for saiku.

• Timothy Anyona

Timothy Anyona - 2020-06-25

What if you use the refresh icon for the cube in the saiku interface?

• K F

K F - 2020-06-25

refresh icon in cleares only cache of olap connections, not mondrian cached data
    I deleted all the data in the database and loaded new data, but when I run saved OLAP report I retrieve old data.

• K F

K F - 2020-06-25

I have simulated it again, and now it is o.k. Sorry
    Refresh button in Saiku works as "clear cache for Jpivot" in Configure menu.

• K F

K F - 2020-06-26

But I have an issue:
    I have measure M1 in rows and Time dimension Year in dimensions. In table there are no values. But when I add dimension Town - rows appears. After removing Town dimension I have again no rows. It is the same with other dimension, there are data only with Town dimension.
    Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks
    Katka

• Timothy Anyona

Timothy Anyona - 2020-06-26

Not really. You could check the browser console to see if there is any error reported.