Hello, as Aggressor pointed out in this AE.org message:
I have this problems with ABIv0 native x86 flavour of AROS as well. Locale files have misinterpreted special characters in their names (look, for instance, at "français" and "espanol"), which may produce weird results in their respective languages, when applied to the system. The issue started some time ago in the middle of 2012, because I perfectly remember I didn't have this issue in the 1.3.x versions of Icaros Desktop. I started noticing that with Icaros 1.5 development, but then discovered it was already present in 1.4.2.
Log in to post a comment.