From: Miguel Angel Blanch Lardin <miguelangelblanchlardin@ho...> - 2006-10-01 21:37:56
Are you looking for adventure? Want to fight for riches?
Develop yourself and your social standing? Meet new people?
Do you want to be part of a brave new world?
Stendhal is a full fledged multiplayer online adventures game (MMORPG)
developed using the Arianne game development system.
Stendhal features a new, rich and expanding world in which you can explore
towns, buildings, plains, caves and dungeons.
You will meet NPCs and acquire tasks and quests for valuable experience and
cold hard cash.
Your character will develop and grow and with each new level up become
stronger and better. With the money you acquire you can buy new items and
armour and weapons. And for the blood thirsty of your; satisfy your killing
desires by roaming the world in search of evil monsters!
Stendhal is totally platform independent, written using Java 1.5 and the
So what are you waiting for?! A whole new world awaits...
- added dice gambling in Semos Tavern with golden trousers as the jackpot
- fixed lag because of broken key handling on X11 (Linux)
- display other players on minimap
- made jail accessible to normal players
- added additional clothes and hair styles for females
- changed our default server to stendhal.game-host.org
- converted admin / game master commands from groovy to reloadable java
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.