These are the details for the next Stendhal developers meeting:
*Date and time:
Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 18:00 UTC/GMT
Please, find out your corresponding local time ("Current time zone offset") at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
network: freenode - irc.freenode.net
(suggested list so far)
- Roadmap for the next release of Stendhal
- Celebration of Semos mine town revival for Halloween
- Adoption of "Community feel"-enhancing splash screen voting system
- Impact of the new damage system and proposal of adapted raids and new sociable offerings alternative to training to promote team work and encourage users to stay longer online.
- Coordinating support between Game Administrators.
- Evaluation of the eficient use of the means available to the project: IRC, forums, trackers, patch submision, and other collaborative tools like plone, wiki and testing procedures before a release ...
- Suggestion on ways to improve interpersonal relations inside the project.
As previously stated, this list is just a starting point, so feel free to add or comment on these topics in this forum thread:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.