sfizer
2008-08-21
2013-06-06
  • sfizer

sfizer - 2008-08-21

Hello people!

I'm the maintainer of a very new site for native linux games:
    The Linux Game Database www.lgdb.org
    The aim of the site is to create an easy and feature rich tool to find games fast and provide a quick jet comprehensive impression.

I added Stendhal to the database.
    http://www.lgdb.org/node/30

The sites relies heavily on game attributes like genre and features to form extensive filter possibilities for the user. It would be great if someone would check the information i provided and see if all is correct, please let me know if you like to have anything changed.
    because someone pointed it out to me: is the gameplay rather sandbox or campaign?

Ciao,
    XIOE

• oslsachem

oslsachem - 2008-08-21

>>It would be great if someone would check the information i provided and see if all is correct, please let me know if you like to have anything changed.

Changes:

Game modes:  Sandbox
      Game Theme:  Comic, Fantasy

"Open-ended" would be more adequate than "Sandbox" though, considering that it belongs to the role-playing genre.

Anyway, this game's features are quite similar to those in "The Mana World" game which is already in your site.

Cheers,

Osl

• Hendrik Brummermann

Do we need to update it or will it update itself based on the RSS feed?

• Katie Russell

Katie Russell - 2010-05-01

It looks like it does not update itself, the version is 0.79 there but we have just released Stendhal 0.83.

• Katie Russell

Katie Russell - 2010-07-07

Now that xoie has the rss feed it is updating automatically

• Katie Russell

Katie Russell - 2011-01-27

hm, the news shows up as updates on the right but the main section still gets outdated. I'll try contact xoie again!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel