we like to invite everyone to an Stendhal Development meeting in Semos on Tuesday the 2010-06-08, 20:00-21:00 server time.
(That is 18:00-19:00 GMT). You can learn the server time on http://stendhalgame.org in the bottom left hand corner.
A rough agenda is:
* We want to give a short summary of the RL Arianne project meeting.
* A short review of the changes since the last development meeting
* Discussing your ideas on how to improve Stendhal Please add to it.
Please note: The date of the meeting has changed: It is not on Tuesday.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
That should read: The date of the meeting is now on Tuesday.
Can the post be edited? It would be better :P
Seeking volunteers for some Wiki work
* Adding translations of the Stendhal introduction page (and proof reading existing translations)
* Splitting the quest page into individual pages and adding in-character information about the quest above the todo-list
* Discussing whether all major pathes should be flagged protected or not
* Harold the trading manager - is he working well, how can we train players on using him most effectively?
You can see a summary of results and the full chat log at the Wiki page http://stendhalgame.org/wiki/Stendhal_Development_Meeting_2010-06-08
The next meeting is planned for Sunday, 2010-06-20, 20:00-21:00 server time. (That is 18:00-19:00 GMT).