Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/aqsis/renderer
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv17827
Update changelog for release.
RCS file: /cvsroot/aqsis/renderer/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.44
retrieving revision 1.45
diff -C2 -r1.44 -r1.45
*** ChangeLog 20 Jul 2005 14:32:38 -0000 1.44
--- ChangeLog 28 Jul 2005 22:14:43 -0000 1.45
*** 1,13 ****
! 2005-07-18 22:18 pgregory
* render/subdivision2.cpp: Fix the problem with facevarying
interpolation on subdivision surfaces. Bug #1220286
! 2005-07-18 00:34 ltatkinson
* neqsus/.neqsus/ui/: collapse.png, expand.png, rsl.png: Initial
check-in (these files are for UI elements, like show/hide panes).
[...14129 lines suppressed...]
! 2001-04-17 14:42 pgregory
* Readme.txt: Still testing.
! 2001-04-17 14:17 pgregory
* Readme.txt: Removed.
! 2001-04-17 14:15 pgregory
* Readme.txt: Simple change.
! 2001-04-17 14:05 pgregory
* Readme.txt: Test, trying to get used to CVS/SSH stuff.
! 2001-04-17 13:49 pgregory
* CVSROOT/: checkoutlist, commitinfo, config, cvswrappers,
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: