Well, the first attempt to fix the user list truncation didn't
quite work. It drops some html in a couple of places but
completed the page. That's progress :-) I've put yet another aprsd.cpp
up which changes the socket to BLOCKING from non-blocking mode.
Since there are no locked mutexs blocking shouldn't matter.
I don't understand why the non-blocking mode didn't work.
I also cleaned up the HTML generation so it now passes
the w3c validator. http://validator.w3.org/
As usual the ultimate test is first.aprs.net.
Web Page http://www.wa4dsy.net
Sent by KMail for Linux
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.