This is a bugfix for the briefly released 0.6 and 0.6.1 versions. All users should upgrade to 0.6.2 as soon as possible, the XML file format has changed, rendering versions older than 0.6 out of date. These older versions have the capability to auto-upgrade themselves, but no other programs will be upgraded until that happens.
- Bugfix for Windows Service program locking and not unlocking
- Bugfix for auto-upgrade code, upgrade works, but then error appears when running
- GUI added
- Progress bars added for console
- Improved quick search (--quick)
- Does not search subdirectories if already searching parent
- Fix for installs when mulitple commands are needed
- Does not allow muliple instances of the program to run at the same time
- Support for "status" tag in XML
- Indicates when a package update is security related
- Package info is now user accessible
Log in to post a comment.