Windows 8 trouble

Help
Anonymous
2013-05-12
2014-02-20
  • Anonymous - 2013-05-12

I'm unsure if the problems i am having with apophysis are a result of windows 8 or what. I'm a long time amateur user of apophysis and up until now, I have only used the program with windows 7. I just made the switch to 8, and I've discovered that there are glitches in the way that the program is displayed. Many of the variations are unavailable to me due to the way that the program is displaying the preview box on the triangle editor. Anyone else having problems with this?

• Piotr Borys

Piotr Borys - 2013-05-12

Can you provide a screenshot?

• Anonymous - 2013-12-16

The problem is in the top right hand corner. I can't view any of the color options, transforms, and there are several variations I am unable to change. There is also no dropdown menu for the transforms.
    Sorry this has been so long on the response.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times to no avail. One of my friends has the exact same model computer and the same operating system but does not have this problem.

• kareldg

kareldg - 2014-02-20

I think I had the same problem installing Apophysis on a new Windows8.1 PC.
      But for my wife I had changed the screen-view to 125%.
      Setting it back to normal, so 100%, solved the problem and everything was visible in the editor again.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks