changes include improvements to the look and feel of aphpkb, removal of links and the link utility and removal of image uploads.
Future development will include improvements to author authentication and the introduction to article attachments.
Changes from 0.65
* introduced a related article list when viewing an article.
* improved admin view_article, providing greater details for the kb admin.
* improved article editing by authors
Andy's PHP Knowledgebase is a database-driven knowledge base management system. It features bookmark friendly URLs, easy search with browsing by category, article submission, and a professional and attractive interface.
This release includes some text and format changes and improvements to article and question submission.
This release can be downloaded from:
aphpkb-0.39 has now been released as well as a new project website update. Please feel free to check out the new aphpkb and site ( http://aphpkb.sourceforge.net ).
* added admin directory allowing the administrator to check articles before approving them.
* added authentication to the admin user
* added users table for admin authentication
* added submit an Article allowing users to add articles
* added Frequently Asked Questions link
* added Category selection ( please feel free to change this )
* added approve.php script to enable articles.
* added article summary in search results.
This is the initial release of Andy's Simple PHP Knowledgebase. Please feel free to check out the homepage at:
If you have any comments, suggestions or fixes, please feel free to email me - andyg at atmail dot com