What's new in v1.2?
* Performance improved in editor startup, file open and search
* Recent files list maintenance by editor
* Indent, outdent facilities for text blocks
* Comment, uncomment facilities for programming
* Right margin in editor to limit line size
* Multiprocess execution support with console menus: start, stop and clear
* Word wrap
* Preferences window is re-organized and faster
* Bug reporting and feature request facilities right from the editor... read more
A general purpose editor which can be used to edit text files. It supports syntax highlighting for Java, C, C++, Perl, SQL, JSP, HTML and many more programming languages. Many GUI features are configurable and supports multiple languages (localization).
Apex Text 1.0 is released today. Please visit project website: http://apextext.sourceforge.net/
Development is mostly finished. I am expecting to release version 1.0 on 20th June, 2008.