Menu

Enabling dtsjboss.ear

Help
2014-02-27
2014-03-05
  • Alba Garcia Jimenez

When I enable the dtsjboss.ear throuhg the JBoss Console I see this error:

12:21:09,831 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-5) MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.subunit."dtsjboss.ear"."dtsserverejb.jar".INSTALL: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.subunit."dtsjboss.ear"."dtsserverejb.jar".INSTALL: Failed to process phase INSTALL of subdeployment "dtsserverejb.jar" of deployment "dtsjboss.ear"
        at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:119) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
        at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot publish wsdl to: C:\Program Files\Tools\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\standalone\data\wsdl\dtsjboss.ear\dtsserverejb.jar\DtsQueryDaoService.wsdl
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.WSDLFilePublisher.publishWsdlFiles(WSDLFilePublisher.java:107)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.EndpointImpl.publishContractToFilesystem(EndpointImpl.java:222)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:93)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:239)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:509)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.configuration.NonSpringBusHolder.configure(NonSpringBusHolder.java:117)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.aspect.BusDeploymentAspect.startDeploymentBus(BusDeploymentAspect.java:113)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.aspect.BusDeploymentAspect.start(BusDeploymentAspect.java:66)
        at org.jboss.as.webservices.deployers.AspectDeploymentProcessor.deploy(AspectDeploymentProcessor.java:74)
        at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:113) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Tools\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\standalone\data\wsdl\dtsjboss.ear\dtsserverejb.jar\DtsQueryDaoWS.wsdl (El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:120) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:79) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010) [rt.jar:1.6.0_45]
        at org.jboss.ws.common.utils.AbstractWSDLFilePublisher.publishWsdlImports(AbstractWSDLFilePublisher.java:172)
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.deployment.WSDLFilePublisher.publishWsdlFiles(WSDLFilePublisher.java:91)
        ... 14 more

¿Did anybody face this issue?

Thanks in advance.

• Jack Bowie

Jack Bowie - 2014-02-27

There is a known issue with JBoss and web services when JBoss is installed in a folder with a space in its pathname, such as “Program Files”. Until we are able to determine the root cause, the only known solution is to re-install JBoss in another folder that doesn’t have a space in its pathname.

Also please note that some users have experienced problems in setting up web services. I have attached an update to the Web Services Guide that provides suggestions for remedying these problems. This will be posted on ApelonDTS.org next week, but I wanted to get this to you ASAP.

Please get back to us if you have continuing problems.

• Alba Garcia Jimenez

Thank you very much Jack!

I have solved my problem!!!

• Alba Garcia Jimenez

Sorry but when I have tried to import LOINC content using the "Subscription Import Wizard" I have errors. I attached the log file just in case you could help me.

PD: "I'm using Oracle""

Thanks