Dear APBS users --
We're happy to announce the release of APBS 0.5.0, now available from the APBS web site (http://apbs.sourceforge.net/). This release contains a number of new features and bug fixes, including:
* A significantly streamlined configure/build/install procedure
* New features for apolar solvation calculations
* New spline-based charge and surface discretization methods
* More sophisticated boundary condition evaluation
* New tutorials, examples, and documentation
* XML input/output support
Other new features are listed in the APBS ChangeLog, available with the source distribution or online (http://apbs.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/apbs/tags/APBS-0.5.0/ChangeLog?view=markup).
Thanks to all the users and external contributors/developers who made this release possible.
The APBS Development Team
Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Center for Computational Biology, Washington University in St. Louis
Log in to post a comment.